Hardware.net.au strives to make your buying experience uncomplicated.
We have a number of payment options.
PayPal. You will be directed to the secure Paypal website to complete the transaction
Credit and Debit Cards. You will be directed to the secure PayPal website to complete the transaction
You will need to go to the lower right hand box that says Pay with Credit or Debit Card and enter your details there
Direct Transfer. Remember to take note of the details.
In case you forget BSB 105008 Account 065059040
Or you can phone us with your card details after you have placed your order.
Please use the Direct Transfer option
All schools have an automatic credit account, and school order numbers can be used in the order process.
NO YOU DO NOT
- You do not need to create an account to place an order.
- You can buy as a guest and use the Paypal Express Checkout to complete your purchase.
- To make future purchases even faster, you will have the option of creating an account during checkout
By creating an account
- Your contact details are stored and are retrieved automatically for each time you order
- You can wish to have a newsletter sent out to you to keep you up to date of New Products or Specials
- You will be able to look back on your order history
- You will be eligible for Member Only discount coupons
Our website is our catalogue.
We endeavour to keep our website up to date with the latest trends and new products.
If you register to receive the newsletters, you will be emailed with information on new items that have been added to our website. This will also happen through Facebook and Twitter, so be sure to like us, add us and follow us.
The video below should help with most aspects of the website
Drawer slides work in pairs, and have a load rating with the centre of gravity (Wikipedia link here) of the load at half the fully extended length. (Click here) for explanation image
In other words, imagine that you have a drawer filled with water. The water will spread evenly throughout the volume of the drawer. When the drawer is fully extended the load (drawer and drawer contents) should not exceed the rated load, otherwise the working life of the slides will be greatly reduced
Yes you can!
Most knobs and handles will come with 22mm long M4 Thread screws to fasten to standard 16mm and 18mm panels.
If you require longer screws for thicker materials, please indicate the thickness of the material when ordering.